Metallica.

Shorts. Wie ihr wisst steh ich ein bisschen auf kurzen Hosen an meinen Beinen und dieses Mal sind sie etwas gewagtert. Dieses Mal heißt das Zauberwort Metallic. Ich bin mir zwar noch nicht ganz sicher wie ich das Modell finde, aber die Farbe begeistert mich schon. Fancy legs. Forever21 für 19,95 Euro.

Shorts. You know how much I love a short pants on my legs in the summer. This time my shorts are on a whole nother level. They are metallic silver and are the perfect fit for a warm night in the club. Comfy as jeansshorts and fancy as a skirt. Fancy legs for now. Forever21 for only 19,95 Euros.


Comments

  1. wow! I love these shorts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, so nice! Love it! Where do you buy at Forever21? online?
    I'm Italian and I have no idea where I could buy something of Forever21. Help me, please!
    check my blog out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! <3
    Elisa
    http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can put of a master look with these gorgeous piece! =) Amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Fashionable Opinions

Popular Posts